It is an oil, but you won't fry chops with it.
Tattoo Oil Aloe is easy to drip on your skin. Thanks to the pump and its liquid consistency, it is even easier to restore colour and radiance to your tattooed skin and speed up the healing process after a recent session.
You'll find natural vegan ingredients in our aloe vera oil that will make healing your new tattoo and daily care feel like finding an oasis in the desert, soothing your thirsty skin with it.
We have tattoos ourselves and we know about cosmetics. So we know what ingredients to choose to give your tattoo depth and freshness.
- Shea butter together with oil from the African Butterscotch tree will soothe, regenerate and nourish your skin.
- Cold-pressed macadamia nut oil will soothe and soften your skin, accelerating the healing process of your tattoo.
- The antioxidants contained in almond and apricot butter will moisturise and rejuvenate your cells and provide a large dose of vitamins A and E, so necessary for healthy skin.
- Coconut oil will allow nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Aloe leaf juice will not only provide your skin with perfect hydration but will also support its regeneration, thanks to its proven soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dermatologically tested cosmetic. Contains no parabens, preservatives or petroleum-derived substances. Vegan.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Dees Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygladus Dulcis Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aroma