It is an oil, but you won't fry chops with it.
Tattoo Oil Papaya is easy to drip on your skin. Thanks to the pump and its liquid consistency, it is even easier to restore colour and shine to your tattooed skin and speed up the healing process after a recent session.
In our oil, you will find papaya fruit extract, whose strong aroma will make you feel like you are in the real tropics, not under a salon background wallpaper. The natural, vegan ingredients we have added will support the healing process and take care of your skin on a daily basis.
We have tattoos ourselves and we know cosmetics. So we know what ingredients to choose to give your tattoo depth and freshness too.
- Shea butter together with oil from the African Butterscotch tree will soothe, regenerate and nourish your skin.
- Cold-pressed macadamia nut oil will soothe and soften your skin, accelerating the healing process of your tattoo.
- The antioxidants in almond and apricot butter will moisturise and rejuvenate your cells and provide a large dose of vitamins A and E which are so necessary for healthy skin.
- Coconut oil allows nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Papaya fruit extract not only gives your skin a beautiful fragrance but also supports its regeneration, firms and smoothes it.
Dermatologically tested cosmetic. Contains no parabens, preservatives or petroleum-derived substances. Vegan.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Dees Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygladus Dulcis Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aroma