You've already decided on a tattoo, taken the time to care for it and heal it properly. Do you want to keep its colours rich for a long time? All you have to do is look after it the same way you did for the first few weeks after getting it done.
Small, big, coloured or black - despite the years, it will still be stunning and when looking at it you'll think "WOW, what a stunner!". Want more reasons to care?
- A Tattoo will be with you for life.
- Did it hurt? You've endured - touch-ups will hurt 3x more, so you better take care.
- The colour - black or coloured, it will still be intense.
- Getting a tattoo is a big expense though - sometimes like a week-long all-inclusive holiday.
- Whenever you look at it, there will be a smile and that thought "Cool tattoo!".
- It's better to have a great design than stains on your body as if painted on with a marker by a kindergartener.
What's the best thing to use for daily skincare? LOVEINK butter! Why?
- Well, it's not only made for proper tattoo healing in the first few weeks, but it's perfect for daily care for years to come.
- It inhibits the skin's ageing process - it will stay tight and your tattoo will still look great.
- Perfectly moisturises and nourishes without sticking to clothes.
- It has vitamin A and E - regenerates the epidermis and prevents dryness.
- It has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- In addition, it protects against UV - colours will continue to be intense.
- Soothes irritation, prevents itching and brings relief.
- It has no parabens, preservatives or petroleum-based substances - it has only natural ingredients.
- It is dermatologically tested and vegan - no animals were harmed in its production!
And, of course, it has a pleasant fragrance that everyone will like.
I guess none of you like faded tattoos? That's right! If you've endured the pain of the process of creation, it's not for nothing after all!
Tattoo artist has done his job - now it's all in your hands!