It's butter, but not for sandwiches.
In our Tattoo Butter Aloe, you'll find natural vegan butters that will make healing your new tattoo and daily care feel like finding an oasis in the desert. That's because we've added aloe vera juice extract to restore your dry and tired skin's softness, natural glow and enhance the beautiful colour.
We have tattoos ourselves and we know about cosmetics. So we know what ingredients to choose to give your tattoo depth and freshness too.
- Shea butter together with oil from the African Butterscotch tree will soothe, regenerate and nourish your skin.
- Cold-pressed macadamia nut oil will soothe and soften your skin, accelerating the healing process of your tattoo.
- The antioxidants in almond and apricot butter will moisturise and rejuvenate your cells and provide a large dose of vitamins A and E which are so necessary for healthy skin.
- Coconut oil will allow nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Aloe leaf juice will not only provide your skin with perfect hydration but will also support its regeneration, thanks to its proven soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dermatologically tested cosmetic. Contains no parabens, preservatives or petroleum-derived substances. Vegan.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, HydrogenatedVegetable Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Tocopherol(witamina E), Aroma.