It's butter, but put down the knife and buns.
In our Tattoo Butter Orange, you'll find natural vegan butters that work well not in the kitchen, but in the healing of your new tattoo and in your daily skincare routine. And just as delicious sandwiches soothe the soul and bring joy to the heart, our Tattoo Butter will bring softness, a natural glow and enhance the beautiful colour of your skin. And the subtle aroma of orange will make you feel like Christmas is about to return.
We have tattoos ourselves and we know our cosmetics. So we know what ingredients to choose in order to give your tattoo depth and freshness.
- Shea butter together with oil from the African Butterscotch tree will soothe, regenerate and nourish your skin.
- Cold-pressed macadamia nut oil will soothe and soften your skin, accelerating the healing process of your tattoo.
- The antioxidants in almond and apricot butter will moisturise and rejuvenate your cells and provide a large dose of vitamins A and E which are so necessary for healthy skin.
- Coconut oil will allow nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Orange oil will not only give your skin a beautiful scent but also support its regeneration, thanks to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
Dermatologically tested cosmetic. Contains no parabens, preservatives or petroleum-derived substances. Vegan.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Limonene, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol.