It's butter, but not for sandwiches.
In our Tattoo Butter Papaya, you'll find natural vegan butters that work well not in the kitchen, but in the healing of your new tattoo and in your daily care. We've added natural papaya fruit flavouring to restore your skin's softness, natural glow and enhance the beautiful colour. And the subtle hint of southern fruit will make you feel like you're in the real tropics, rather than under a salon wallpaper in the background.
We have tattoos ourselves and we know our cosmetics. So we know what ingredients to choose to give your tattoo depth and freshness too.
- Shea butter together with oil from the African Butterscotch tree will soothe, regenerate and nourish your skin.
- Cold-pressed macadamia nut oil will soothe and soften your skin, accelerating the healing process of your tattoo.
- The antioxidants in almond and apricot butter will moisturise and rejuvenate your cells and provide a large dose of vitamins A and E, so necessary for healthy skin.
- Coconut oil allows nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Papaya fruit extract will not only give your skin a beautiful fragrance but also support its regeneration, firming and smoothing.
Dermatologically tested cosmetic. Contains no parabens, preservatives or petroleum-derived substances. Vegan.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol, Aroma.